Sunday 07th April 2019

I and my Friends Pu Thai, Tola, Evan, Chanveasna, Kamonin and Socheat went to join Bonn Phum at Preah Theat Pagoda, Phnom Penh. I went with my friend Evan by Motorcycle and My other friends went by his own Motorcycle. We leave from Chea Sim Samaki High School, across Sterng Mean Jay until Preah Theat Pagoda. When arrived there, We walked into the location of Bonn Phum. Wow!!!!!! There`re a lot of joiners, more then what I thought. After that, we went to view in here, there’re a lot of stores like Food stores, Drinks Stores, Souvenirs Stores and Clothes Stores. After walking several rounds, we so tied, tried until somebody can’t standing but, we still happy.  I’m so excited and happy because , I met my High School Friends, the friends that long time no sees and It the best memories for this Friendship.

Comments